We know that many of you are interested in tasting internationally award-winning Japanese whisky. Man in the Moon's Rokkaku Pub is the perfect place to sample a wide-range of Japanese whisky, including bottles that are near impossible to find on store shelves right now. The picture above shows the bottles we currently have on the shelf. Here is the list:
- Suntory's Yamazaki Single Malt: Nonvintage, 12 year, 18 year
- Suntory's Hakushu Single Malt: Nonvintage, 12 year
- Suntory's The Chita Single Grain Whisky (*New - Just released)
- Suntory's Hibiki Japanese Harmony: Nonvintage, 17 year, 21 year, 30 year
- Nikka Whisky: Miyagikyo Single Malt, Pure Malt 17 year, Yoichi Single Malt, Taketsuru Pure Malt
Please enjoy these incredible whiskies!
Man in the Moon